April 30, 2018
PapGene, Inc. is a Baltimore-based molecular diagnostics company commercializing high-complexity tests for the early detection of cancers. PapGene’s core technology uses innovative massively parallel sequencing (MPS) techniques invented by world-leading cancer researchers at Johns Hopkins University.
PapGene is seeking a Customer Support Specialist with strong communication skills to join our growing team.
The Clinical Customer Service Manager will support clinical operations and the clinical sales team, manage external communication with clients and ensure timely receipt of patient samples and appropriate paperwork needed for clinical testing.
- Confirm understanding of products, services and processes with customer and internal teams. Review documentation associated with each clinical case: TRF, insurance cards, pathology report, letter of medical necessity, supporting medical records.
- Ensure patient and physician understands instructions and paperwork associated with sample collection.
- Upon receipt of insurance information, verify patient benefits and submit pre-authorization if necessary.
- Communicate with patient and with lab team upon verification and obtaining pre-authorization.
- Send completed reports to clinicians.
- Maintain regular and effective communications with the customer and internal team to ensure prompt and effective implementation and resolution of issues.
- Develop relationships with labs, ordering physicians and supporting staff by offering support and education.
- Confirm with billing that project is complete and confirm number of cases, service provided.
- Assist in the maintenance and continuous improvement of internal processes and deliverables.
- Maintain database for each project, tracking failure, repeats, reports.
- Manage vendor documentation process.
- Track turnaround time and notify client of any delays.
- Identify lessons learned from each project and apply to future projects.
- May also be required to lead program implementation and internal projects as needed.
- Strong customer service orientation with a proven ability to build and cultivate positive client relations.
- Advanced communications skills in influencing others and relationship building (verbal and written).
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under strict time constraints.
- Experience with processes related to insurance reimbursement: coding, claim submission, pre-authorization, appeals
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong ability with Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To be considered for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter explaining why you think your background is a good fit for this job description.
© 2017 PapGene, Inc.
Share this Post