April 30, 2018
PapGene, Inc. is a Baltimore-based molecular diagnostics company commercializing high-complexity laboratory developed tests (LDTs) for cancer diagnostics. PapGene’s core technology uses innovative massively parallel sequencing (MPS) techniques invented by world-leading cancer researchers at Johns Hopkins University.
PapGene is seeking a Scientist with strong Molecular Diagnostics experience to join our growing team.
The Clinical Molecular Diagnostic Scientist will play a central role in developing and optimizing PapGene’s advanced diagnostic assays. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with internal colleagues to improve assay functionality and streamline testing protocols.
- Perform hands-on tasks to design, optimize, and validate targeted sequencing panels for cancer diagnostic assays.
- Troubleshoot problems related to the assay, its associated equipment and/or inconclusive test results.
- Evaluate and develop new technologies for MPS sequencing-based diagnostic assays.
- PhD, or equivalent, in Molecular Biology, or related field.
- Experience in development and optimization of nucleic acid technologies with a strong preference for experience with MPS sequencing-based genomic assays.
- Creative, independent, well organized, collaborative, and solution oriented.
To be considered for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com and include a cover letter explaining why you think your background is a good fit for this job description.
© 2017 PapGene, Inc.
Share this Post